Monday, October 31, 2016

My orthopedic consultation in Bologna

In October 26, I was in the orthopedic consultation with Dr. Greggi in the Istituto Ortopedico Rizzoli. Unfortunately I was given refusal to hold a scoliosis surgery, because I have problems with my breathing. But on October 28, I go to to the best doctor in the clinic neurologist M.Villanova in clinic Nigrisoli. He is checked my breath and said that it is possible to correct lung problems. He gave me hope that my condition will correct and possibly after that I will think about my surgery. In this clinic I saw department for people with SMA, I liked the cozy environment and good doctors.

The next day, October 29 Doctor Villanova spoke at an international European conference on spinal muscular atrophy in Bologna, where he presented my story about me and my photos. Unfortunately that day I leaved from Italy and I was not able to attend the conference.

I hope very soon to get back to this amazing clinic for examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment