Thursday, May 18, 2017

Plans for treatment in Bologna

I did not write here for several days because I had a cold, I had fever and sore throat. But today I feel better and can write the results of my trip to Bologna and talk about plans for the future.

In the clinic I got a full medical examination, it showed that I was in good physical condition. I underwent nocturnal oximetry (measurement of oxygen in the lungs) and the result was very good, and also good spirometry and echocardiography. I got a recommendation on how to use the cough machine correctly and now I'm training the lungs with this device every day.

Now I will talk about future plans for treatment. Dr. Villanova said that I must arrive every year to the clinic Nigrisoli for medical examination, this is necessary to support my health and the state of my respiratory system. But for treatment in Bologna I need money for air tickets for there and back way for three people: for me, my mother and my grandmother, because they help me on the trip. I ask to help me again in this! I need 2000 € for buying air tickets for treatment in Bologna which is planned for spring next year. Please tell your friends about this and make a repost of this message.


https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=249886932082321&set=gm.1376656052425065&type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment