Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I need your help!

Dear, friends!
I must tell you the sad news! 😥
Unfortunately I could not collect the necessary amount for a charity account for my trip to the clinic in Bologna. Therefore, my trip is canceled this year. I'm very upset and frustrated from this event because my health is deteriorating and it's difficult for me to breathe periodically. But I have to reschedule my trip for May 2019. I say "Thank you very much!" to those who have already sent part of the charitable funds for my treatment!

NOW I again continue collecting charitable donations for my treatment. This amount includes treatment and procedures at the Nigrisoli clinic, the cost of air tickets (for 3 people, I, my mother and grandmother), the cost of my orthopedic corset and orthopedic pillows-holders for the back for my stroller. The total cost of all this is 2000 euros.
I ask you to help me all of you to make a charitable donation or make a repost!
My charity account: PayPal: Lemeshonok@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment