Wednesday, November 23, 2016

My medical consultation in clinic Nigrisoli in Bologna

Hi, everyone! Long time I don't wrote here, because I was very busy. I have very much news. In October I was in Bologna (Italy), I had orthopedic consultation in clinic Rizzoli, for my future surgery scoliosis. But unfortunately I got refused from doctors because my lungs weakness and for me needed in first time treatment of my respiratory system.

On 28 October I was in clinic Nigrisoli. This is wandering clinic, in this clinic research problem of Spinal Muscular Atrophy. I got medical consultation from Doctor M.Villanova, he is told about problem with my respiratory system. He is did invitation me arrived to this clinic again for my medical examination and involved my respiratory system with help Noninvasive ventilation. And after this procedures perhaps I be able to will giving application to another orthopedic clinic for my surgery scoliosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment