Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Today GivingTuesday! I ask your help


Today GivingTuesday! I ask your help. Read my story, please.

My name is Monika Lemeshonok, I am artist and painter from Belarus. From born I have rare disease of the spinal cord - Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 2. From this disease, I can’t walk and move, I'm in a wheelchair. This disease affects neurons in the upper part of the spinal cord and person gradually loses the ability to move. And with age problem starts with the respiratory system and the spine.
But I love life and around the world. I express my love for life through painting artwork, I have art exhibitions throughout Europe and many art lovers appreciate my works.
But now I very need your help! Now I have problems with health from progression of my disease. I have very strong scoliosis and from it I have pain in my spine every day, from scoliosis I can not to sit a long time. My lungs are highly compressed and hard to breathe. I need surgery to correct scoliosis, but before my surgery I need my medical treatment and improvement of the respiratory system in Italian clinic Nigrisoli (Bologna). I also need noninvasive ventilator for my lungs, because my lungs are now weak and this treatment will improve my condition. This treatment I needed as soon as possible, because it affects my life in the future. I'm asking for your help! This treatment costs 3000 €.

I need 40,000€ total for my treatment and surgery. I ask everyone to help me with my problem. I hope very much for your help. This treatment will improve my life.
My charity account:
PayPal: Lemeshonok@gmail.com
VISA: 4246 4100 5470 2615

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1183688658388473/

No comments:

Post a Comment