Friday, February 17, 2017

I need your support!

In soon time winter comes to an end, but I have not still charitable donation. Before my trip to Bologna is few months, but I still not have charitable funds for purchase tickets for my flight. I need to collect charitable 3000€ for my trip (buy tickets, visa, insurance, apartment rental).

I ask you to make repost this my message, and tell your friends about it urgently.

Last time I was very hard to sit back pain and scoliosis progresses. From this worsens my condition. 😭 When I'm going at the clinic in Bologna, I will ask to make a brace for my back. But I also do not have money for it. Only you can help me right now.

Charity account for donations:
PayPal: Lemeshonok@gmail.com
VISA: 4246 4100 5470 2615

My charitable group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1183688658388473/


No comments:

Post a Comment