Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Today international rare disease day

Hi, everyone!

Today international rare disease day.

I want say any words about me and my story. From 1.5 year old doctors says about my disease, about that I never will walk. But I not give up, because I always believed in miracle. All my life it's very strong fight, fight with SMA. It's fight go on every days. In my live I have meeting with different unique doctors.

Now I have many purposes, I want will doing surgery scoliosis, its very need for me. And also I dream that one day I go to on clinical trial gene therapy for patients with SMA. For me it is very important. But now I ask you don't remember about rare patient, we need your help.

I very need respiratory treatment in Bologna. I will be happy, if you send me your donation.

My charity account:
PayPal: Lemeshonok@gmail.com
VISA: 4246 4100 5470 2615

No comments:

Post a Comment