Monday, February 13, 2017

My invitation to Italiano-Belarusian Forum

Hi, friends!

Today I want to show my preview of the events that happened to me over the past few months after my trip to Bologna. In early December 2016, I was informed of the Italian Foundation "Aiutiamoli a Vivere" that neurologist Dr. M.Villanova from clinic Nigrisoli gave me a cough machine, to train my breathing. Me and my mother were invited to the Italian-Belarusian Forum which was held in Minsk, at the hotel "Planet". I was very pleased and surprised by this event. The evening of December 8 of us came home chairman of the Italian Fund "Aiutiamoli a Vivere" Signor Luciano Braconi and together we left in a car in Minsk, I was with my mother and grandmother.



On the morning of 9 December, we were invited to the grand opening of the Belarusian-Italian Forum. At the end of the forum my mother was invited to the stage and the Director of the Foundation Fabrizio Pacifici gave me a cough machine, he said it was a gift from Dr. Villanova. My mother told to audience about me and my future treatment in Italy. I was very happy this event.

For two months, every day I use breathing apparatus system cough and I feel improvement.

Watch our video about it.

Text from: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1183688658388473/

No comments:

Post a Comment